In the Viticulture World expansion for Viticulture (a top-ranked game), you'll cooperate with members of your extended winemaking family (or play solo) on 7 asymmetric continents as you try to achieve global recognition. Balance the growth of your vineyard with the combined efforts of your fellow players to gain influence within the region.
Using a new game board, tiles, tokens, and event cards along with the base game's vineyard mats and game cards, you'll have 6 years to achieve the two conditions necessary for victory in the selected region: (1) Each player must reach 25 victory points and (2) the shared influence token must reach the end of the influence track. If you enjoy the style of cooperation and the scenario asymmetry in Spirit Island and Orleans: Invasion, we think you’ll enjoy Viticulture World.
- 1 box
- 1 double-sided game board
- 2 rulebooks (multiplayer and solo)
- 7 completely asymmetric, unique continent decks
- 28 innovation tiles
- 20 new red and blue cards
- 24 yellow and blue hats
- 1 influence token
- 1 event token
- 20+ Automa solo components
- 20 card reprints (these mechanically identical cards replace their original counterparts so it’s easy to discard cards that aren’t compatible for cooperative play)
Note: Not a standalone game. The Viticulture core game is required to play this Viticulture World expansion. Other expansions are compatible with this expansion.