Often used to encode top-secret information, invisible ink has a long and interesting history dating back to 4th century BC. There are all kinds of ways to make and read invisible ink (like heat and lemon juice), but Invisible Ink Thinking Putty® uses ultraviolet light to mimic blue ink on a sheet of green paper. Write with the Glow Charger® and watch with wonder as your words evaporate into thin air.
Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty® helps build hand and finger strength through tactile play. It’s relaxing, yet stimulating, interaction for anyone with sensory-integration issues.
This putty is non-toxic, won't dry out, and won't leave a sticky or slippery residue on your fingers. So it's great for stretching, molding, bouncing, tearing, popping and playing by kids and adults alike.
- Tin with 1/5 lb. (3.2 oz.) of putty
- Glow Charger®
- Color: green that glows dark green
- Properties: glow-in-the-dark, stretchable, sculptable, soft texture
- Materials: non-toxic silicone
- Never dries out
- Proudly made in the USA
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities