Head west on Rose Island and you get to the pricey summertime communities like Saltwinne, Destiny Bay, or Dunewood. Head east and you’ll find exclusive resort towns like Pinewood Harbor, Charmington, and Sunken Oak. But those city kids and artists looking to get away for a long weekend, they’re heading right out to the middle of the island for that old gaycation getaway: Roseville Beach.
You play the amateur sleuths protecting this 1979 queer beach town from cosmic horrors, vindictive necromancers, fantastical beasts, and conservative politicians.
The 160-page game includes:
- An introduction to Roseville Beach
- Rules for character creation
- Rules for playing and GMing, including creating mysteries, running romance, and even optional quick action mechanics
- Over 20 Guest Stars: Ready-to-Run characters for anyone dropping into your campaign for a session or two
- Secret GM information on multiple locations and people in Roseville Beach or on Rose Island
- Five ready-to-run mysteries and a mystery idea generator to get your campaign started