We are thrilled to be hosting our 10th Annual Used Game Sale!!! This is our biggest event of the year, and should be bigger than ever this year.
September 10 & 11, 2022
What to Expect
As in past years, Saturday (September 10th) will kick off the sale with auctions throughout the day. Sunday will conclude with a rummage sale, with prices dropping as the day progresses. Bidder registration will be required to participate on Saturday. A list of games will be posted prior to the event.
All of Labyrinth's proceeds from the Used Game Sale benefit our community initiatives, including the Labyrinth Teacher Fund, community game nights, and the demo library. We really appreciate the support our community has always shown for this great event!
Buy and Bid on Games!
From September 1st through September 9th, bidder registration will be open online. You may also register as a bidder on September 10th at the event. Online bidder registration will speed up the check in process for picking up your bidder number. To participate in the September 10th auction, you must register as a bidder. You must be present at the event to bid and pick up winning bids on that day.
We will also have a rummage sale on September 11th. Registration is not required for the rummage sale. We hope you'll join us!
Again, all of Labyrinth's proceeds from the Used Game Sale benefit our community. Thank you for your support of this fun and charitable event!
Did You Register to Sell Games? (Registration to sell games is now closed.)
For customers who successfully registered to sell games this year, you should have received an e-mail with a link to Calendly to schedule a time/date to drop off your games. Please drop off your games and/or game bundles at the time you selected. Please let us know if you did not receive the Calendly email.
Used Game Sale Timeline
- July 30 - July 31: Link to game-seller submission form was posted on this page. Registration to sell games is now closed.
- August 9 - September 2: Game drop off (you will schedule a date/time for drop off)
- September 1 - September 9: Bidder registration
- September 10: Auction
- September 11: Rummage
- September 13: Sellers will receive an e-mail with their results
- September 16: Store credit will be posted on the seller(s) store account(s) and/or checks will be ready for pickup
- September 23: Any games that remain must be picked up by this date or they will be considered donated to Labyrinth