Spelljammer: Adventures in Space presents the Astral Plane as a campaign setting unlike any other. Home of the stars and gateway to the heavens, the Astral Plane teems with excitement and possibility. With the help of magic, spelljammers can cross the oceans of Wildspace, maneuver through the silvery void known as the Astral Sea, and hop between the worlds of the D&D multiverse.
This set contains everything a Dungeon Master needs to run adventures and campaigns set in the starlit realms of Wildspace and the Astral Sea. In addition, the set provides new options for players who want to create characters at home for this fantastic setting.
- The Astral Adventurer’s Guide – a 64-page hardcover book for players and Dungeon Masters that presents the Astral Plane as a campaign setting and includes space-based character options, spells and magic items, deck plans, descriptions for spelljamming ships, and more!
- Boo’s Astral Menagerie – a 64-page hardcover book for Dungeon Masters that presents game statistics and descriptions for over 60 creatures found in Wildspace and the Astral Sea, including astral elves, cosmic horrors, lunar and solar dragons, murder comets, and space clowns.
- Light of Xaryxis – a 64-page hardcover adventure for Dungeon Masters that is set in the Astral Plane and designed for characters of levels 5 through 8.
- A double-sided poster map of the Rock of Bral, an asteroid city that can serve as both an adventure location and a campaign hub in the Astral Plane.
- A sturdy, four-panel Dungeon Master’s screen designed for use with the books in this set.