In Dinocar, you and as many friends as you can gather will work together to map out a snippet of a world. At the end of a game of Dinocar, you’ll have a story to tell and a wonderful map to either frame on the wall or stick to the fridge.
Dinocar isn't just a tabletop role-playing game, it's also an art-making game for people of all ages! Inspired by Maxine Scheen's Bad Maps, it takes the idea of making a map as you tell a story and turns it into a whole abstract art-making adventure!
- Map out a section of a whimsical world where dinosaurs drive cars; from natural landmarks to urban expansion!
- Drive across the terrain and weave unique and fantastical dino-stories!
- Create pieces of abstract art with your friends!
- A fun tabletop roleplaying and crafting game for all ages!
Whether you're looking for a fun game to play with some friends or a reason to make a mess with the younger members of your family, Dinocar is sure to fit the bill for anyone that likes dinosaurs, cars, or chaos!
Required for play:
- Any number of players
- A canvas, paper, or surface to make art on
- Pens, pencils, paints, and any art supplies you can gather
- Sticky notes, tape, glue
- At least 1 unique d6 for every player
- A place to make a mess
- 21.5cm (8.5in) x 14cm (5.5in) landscape softcover zine