This kit equips the Dungeon Master with a screen and other tools that are perfect for running D&D adventures through dungeons, whether ruined or thriving.
The Dungeon Master’s screen features a painting of a fantastic vista that plunges into the deep reaches of a mountain. Useful rules references cover the screen’s interior, with an emphasis on dungeon-delving.
- DM screen specially designed for dungeon delving, with tables for encountering monsters and exploring ruins and dungeons
- Features 36 punch out dungeon geomorph cards with pathway connection points, perfect for planning a dungeon during game preparation or for coming up with a map in the middle of play
- Customizable double sided dry-erase sheet offers unlimited versatility for tactical game play. Numbered grid for sketching maps on one side, and summary of the main actions a character can take in combat on the other
- 18 illustrated punch out condition cards, including mold and slime cards for dungeon encounters
- 9 punch out numbered and illustrated initiative cards to easily track the turn order for players, monsters, and nonplayer characters
Expected release date: Tuesday, September 21, 2021
* This is a preorder. We will email you as soon as your order is ready. Release dates are subject to change. Due to shipping and production challenges beyond our control, delays or cancellations may occur. We will do our best to keep you informed of any changes with your order.
If you order in-stock items along with preorder items, or order multiple preorder items with different release dates, we will hold your entire order until all items are ready. If you would prefer to receive some items separately, please place multiple orders.
Read our full preorder policy