Your players will wonder what’s around the corner with the WarLock Tiles Dungeon Tiles III – Angles Expansion! Now you can create even more complex configurations when you add these to your WarLock Tiles collection. Explore the minotaur’s maze or wind your way through the deepest dungeons. Diagonals, corners, and sharp turns are easy and you’re sure to set a memorable scene for your game play!
- Create diagonal hallways and more to change up your scenes.
- Angled tiles specially designed to work with other tiles
- Perfect for customizing your dungeon.
- Use the edge caps for a finished edge on your tiles!
- Combine with Dungeon Tiles III - Curves Expansion for even more twists and turns!
- Fully compatible with WarLock Tiles: Dungeons Tiles I and II.*
*Additional sets sold separately.
- 2”x 2” Stone/Wood Angled Tiles, (20)
- 2” Stone, Exterior Outside Angled Half Walls, (14)
- 2” Stone, Exterior Inside Angled Half Walls, (10)
- 2” Stone, Interior Inside Angled Half Walls, (6)
- 2” Stone, Angled Edge Caps, (16)
- EZ WarLock™ Clips, (50)
About WarLock Tiles
After a year of R&D, Wizkids perfected the dungeon tile. The WarLock Tile system solves many of the problems present with other tile systems. The WarLock clips allow players to construct rooms in advance and place them on the table as needed. WarLock's tall walls make it easier for players to move pieces around in the room as they play. Offset walls provide you with the ability to place figures in any square on the grid, without pesky corners eating into your play area.