These WarLock Tiles: Base Set Dungeon Tiles II, Full Height Stone Walls (2” tall) are perfect for players that want deeper immersion into their game play. Experience a perfect, continuous grid through the entire play space with modular, ultra-slim interior walls. Additionally, all tiles are reversible with a wood design on one side and a stone design on the other for double the functionality!
- Experience a perfect, continuous grid through the entire play space with patented, modular, ultra-slim interior walls.
- Extraordinary definition
- Realistic paintwork for that real feel setting!
- High utility (double sided)
- Scales with existing Wizkids products
- 4x – 2” Stone, Full-Height Exterior Double Doors
- 4x – 2” Stone, Full-Height Exterior Single Doors
- 10x – 2” Stone, Full-Height Straight Walls with Accessory Port
- 10x – 2” Stone, Full-Height Interior Walls
- 4x - 2” Stone, Full-Height Interior Single Doors
- 8x - Full-Height Stone Corner Pillars
- 5x - Stone, Full-Height Inside Corner Walls
- 5x - Stone, Full-Height Outside Corner Walls
- 2x - 4”x 4” Stone/Wood Dual-Sided Tiles
- 20x - 2”x2” Stone/Wood Dual-Sided Tiles
- 2x - 2”x 8” Stone/Wood Dual-Sided Tiles
- 16x - Stone Edge Caps
- 90x - WarLock Clips
- 4x - Torches
- 4x - Banners
About WarLock Tiles
After a year of R&D, Wizkids perfected the dungeon tile. The WarLock Tile system solves many of the problems present with other tile systems. The WarLock clips allow players to construct rooms in advance and place them on the table as needed. WarLock's standard-height (1” tall) walls make it easier for players to move pieces around in the room as they play. Offset walls provide you with the ability to place figures in any square on the grid, without pesky corners eating into your play area.