New faces haunt the Woodland's spirits!
As the war rages on, new factions take interest in the Woodland's resources. The Riverfolk Company sends trade boats up and down the rivers; the Lizard Cult makes a new push for converts; the Grand Duchy digs tunnels to seize new territory; and the Corvid Conspiracy toils to claim ill-begotten gains from the foolish. Who are these new factions? And what do they have in store for the Woodland?
Root: The Tabletop Roleplaying Game – Travelers & Outsiders is a supplement for Root: The Tabletop Roleplaying Game (RPG), the officially licensed tabletop RPG based on the award-winning board game – Root: A Game of Woodland Might and Right.
Travelers & Outsiders expands the core game to include 4 expansion factions!
- 10 new playbooks, expanding the types of vagabonds you can play to include pirates, raiders, scholars, heretics, raconteurs, and more.
- 4 new expansion factions – The Riverfolk Company, Lizard Cult, Grand Duchy, and Corvid Conspiracy – for you to add to any campaign.
- Dozens of expanded moves and tags, including weapons skills, roguish feats, natures, drives, connections, equipment tags, and pre-made gear.
- Robust faction turn mechanics that bring the setting to life as factions seize holdings, build structures, and plot mischief across the Woodland.
- 2 new clearings – Heartwood and Sundew Bend – that focus on adventures involving the new expansion factions and their conflicts.
- Free PDF via DriveThruRPG
- Hardcover book with dimensions of 6" x 9"
- Artwork by Kyle Ferrin
Important: Not a standalone book. Requires Root: The Tabletop Roleplaying Game – Core Rulebook to play.