Pikachu is commemorating 25 Years of Pokémon in a big way in this Pokémon Trading Card Game: Celebrations Special Collection. The star of this set is Pikachu V-UNION, a single powerful Pokémon divided into four cards. Of course, Pikachu V-UNION is technically a single Pokémon, but the card artwork, when assembled, actually features 25 Pikachu as drawn by 25 different artists!
To assemble Pikachu V-UNION during gameplay, you need to combine its four pieces from your discard pile. Once you've done that, it brings four awesome attacks and impressive HP into battle. To help with this, the Celebrations Special Collection—Pikachu V-UNION also includes a Professor Burnet Supporter card, which allows you to search your deck for up to 2 cards and discard them.
In addition to the four cards that comprise Pikachu V-UNION and the Professor Burnet card, this collection also contains an oversize card featuring the complete Pikachu V-UNION artwork, which will make a beautiful display piece. You'll also get four Pokémon TCG: Celebrations 4-card booster packs and two additional Pokémon TCG boosters. A true Pikachu party awaits you with the Pokémon TCG: Celebrations Special Collection—Pikachu V-UNION!
The Pokémon TCG: Celebrations Special Collection—Pikachu V-UNION includes:
- 4 foil promo cards that make up a single Pikachu V-UNION
- 1 oversize card featuring Pikachu V-UNION
- 1 helpful Supporter card featuring Professor Burnet
- 4 Pokémon TCG: Celebrations 4-card boosters
- 2 additional Pokémon TCG boosters
- A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
Expected release date: DELAYED until late October 2021
* This is a preorder. We will email you as soon as your order is ready. Release dates are subject to change. Due to shipping and production challenges beyond our control, delays or cancellations may occur. We will do our best to keep you informed of any changes with your order.
If you order in-stock items along with preorder items, or order multiple preorder items with different release dates, we will hold your entire order until all items are ready. If you would prefer to receive some items separately, please place multiple orders.
Read our full preorder policy