Renoir sought to capture the day-to-day experiences within his paintings, and this piece is no exception. In a different time, the image could be a photograph taken to preserve the moment, from the flush of the woman’s cheeks to the used matches and small bouquet abandoned on the floor. Spend the day at an open-air café in the Parisian suburb of Bougival, thanks to the intricate details within the scene on this 1000-piece puzzle.
Features of puzzles by Pomegranate:
- Luxury puzzles crafted with attention to every detail
- High-quality 250-GSM matte artpaper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
- Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
- Produced using thick recycled paper board
- Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world