So gorgeous you could eat them - BUT don't! This building set will inspire stunning "flavorful" builds!
- This educational learning toy for toddlers ages 1.5 - 3 years old features fruit and vegetable stacking toys, scales, 3 coins and a fabric tote
- Includes toy food: watermelon, lemon, radish and strawberry, with different fun expressions; kids can learn about balance as they stack the toys
- Toddlers can weigh the toy food with the scales, pay with the coins in different values, then take their toy shop home in a tote bag
- This LEGO DUPLO educational learning toy helps toddlers to recognize numbers, hone their balance skills and learn about healthy food as they play
- Encourages interactive play between toddlers and grown-ups as they role-play the customer or the grocer selling fruit and vegetable toys
- With its easy-to-handle DUPLO bricks, this LEGO DUPLO Organic Market is an ideal toy food set and gift for toddlers ages 18 months and older
- Market stall measures over 20 cm (7.5 in.) high, 15 cm (6 in.) wide and 15 cm (6 in.) deep. The scales measure over 16 cm (6 in.) high, 19 cm (7.5 in.) wide and 6 cm (2.5 in.) deep.
- Contains 40 pieces
A Statement from LEGO
LEGO is committed to providing play opportunities that are vital to every child’s development. When children play, they learn to solve problems, to be creative, and to become resilient. Play helps them thrive in a complex and challenging world.
Fun is a component of play. Fun is the happiness we experience when we are fully engaged in something that requires mastery, when our abilities are in balance with the challenge at hand and we are making progress towards a goal!
LEGO products are about being curious, experimenting and collaborating. We learn through play by putting things together, taking them apart, and then putting them together in different ways. Building, un-building, rebuilding, thereby creating new things and developing new ways of thinking about ourselves, and the world!