Play one or two sessions of Improve for Gamers before your next roleplaying game to get players warmed up and engaged, or take a deep dive into developing a particular skill! No improv experience required.
You can strengthen the following skills:
- Enthusiastic and collaborative storytelling
- Creating multi-faceted characters
- Building authentic relationships between characters
- Embodying your character and interacting with the world around them
- Knowing when and how to end a scene and share the spotlight
- And much more!
Improv for Gamers Second Edition features revised exercises and new content:
- Over a dozen new exercises
- Tips and guidance from other dual-class improviser-gamers
- Advice for modifying exercises for online play, accessibility, and your specific game
Level up your gaming skills with Improv for Gamers!