Welcome to Flesh and Blood, the hero-centric fantasy trading card game, designed for incredible constructed, booster draft, and sealed deck play.
Players setup the game with a chosen character, weapon(s), and equipment. Players take turns attacking with their weapons and/or using action cards which are played by "pitching" (discarding) cards to pay resource costs. Attacks and defense reactions are placed on a "chain" (queue) and resolved with damage inflicted based on the difference of values. Play continues until a player reaches 0 health with the opponent declared the victor.
Outsiders is the first Flesh and Blood draftable set to feature multiple heroes within each class, making it the most dynamic draft experience yet! You’re drafting Assassin... but are you Arakni or Uzuri? You’re drafting Ranger... but are you Azalea or Riptide? You’re drafting Ninja... but are you Katsu or Benji? Each hero has their own strengths, strategies, and card preferences. You’ll find yourself wanting to draft Outsiders again and again to explore the depth the Pits has to offer.
- 239 card set (1 Fabled, 5 Legendary, 31 Majestic, 51 Rares, 128 Commons, 20 Tokens, 3 Marvels).
- Contains cold foils (1 per display), and rainbow foils (1 per pack).
- Cold Foil - 1 per 24 packs
- Rainbow Foil - 1 per pack
- Rare or higher - 1-2 per pack
- Common - 11-12 per pack
- Token - 2 per pack
- 16 cards per pack
- 1 Rainbow Foil
- 2 Rare or higher (1 Rare + 1 Rare or Majestic)
- 7 Common