Before you stretches the dark and twisted world of Zyathé – the cursed and shadowed planet that was once the pride of AvovA: the creator of All Things.
Inside the pages of Volume 1 of the Cyclopædia Zyathica, you’ll learn the histories, lore, and mysteries of The Wy’rded World. The complete background of how the planet was formed will reveal itself, along with the many guarded secrets of the Time of the Making.
Tales of peace, prosperity, strife, corruption, and sacrifice in Zyathé: The Wy’rded World have all been recorded in this timeless compendium. Learn of the terrible catastrophe that brought the greatest mortal civilization ever known to its knees. Expand your knowledge of The Wy’rded World and peruse gripping lore that tells of how Zyathé and all its myriad denizens came to be. Finally, find out how the world became what it is today.
- A compendium of more than 240-plus pages of lore, describing
- The creation of the Eterniverse, the planes, the gods, and the world itself
- The terrible story of how AvovA, the creator of all, was slain by the Four Lords of Corruption
- The fearful and amazing history of Zyathé
- Important information on the Zyanthuus, the magic of Zyathé, and how it was nearly destroyed in the terrible calamity known as The Woe of Ruin
- A complete explanation of Flowstones: how they were created, what they do, and how to use them in games.
- A section on the Sarth people that explains why they are the only race that can cut and craft Flowstones into magical conduits
- A comprehensive overview of the world itself with expansive information on all the continents and their associated tyrannies, sovereignties, kingdoms, queendoms, and republics
- Information on the many power groups that vie for control
- Find out why the High Elves are one of the most evil and feared races in the Wy’rded World
- More details about the Woe of Ruin, the Blood-Touch, and the many other unique aspects of Zyathé
- A compendium of races with comprehensive information on all the high races of Zyathé, including five unique, new races: The Goruund, the Sarth, the Fay’aree, the Myruun, and the Aethyr
- The entire godly pantheon and how religion on Zyathé shapes the people and the world
- An incredible, full-color 22”x17” poster map of the world