Brinkwood: The Blood of Tyrants is a tabletop roleplaying game about building a rebellion that will overthrow the blood-soaked vampires that oppress and dominate your world.
Mask up. Spill blood. Drink the Rich.
The world is not as it should be. The rich feed, literally, upon the poor, as blood-sucking vampires who barely bother to conceal their horrific, parasitic nature. The downtrodden people of the world struggle under the burdens of rent, payable through the sweat of their labor or the blood of their veins. Evil has triumphed. Many have given in to despair. But all is not lost.
In Brinkwood, you take on the role of renegades, thieves, and rebels struggling for freedom and liberation in a castylpunk world controlled by vampires. Radicalized by tragedy, you have taken up arms and fled into the forests, where you were taken in by unlikely allies: the fae, forgotten creatures of myth, who offered a different path and the means to fight back against your oppressors.
Masks, forged of old wood and older magic, are the final tools left to fight this war. If you wear them, you will pay as they etch themselves upon your soul. But, these masks will also let you spill the blood of the rich and powerful vampires that now rule the land, and from that blood strengthen yourself and your movement.
- Rules to create your own brigand, combining a custom-tailored upbringing, profession, and class into a wholly unique character.
- A guide to the arcane masks given to you by the fae. Choose whether to don the Mask of Judgment, Lies, Riot, Ruin, Terror, Torment, or Violence.
- A robust guide to The Bloody Isles which are ruled by three terrifying Vampire Lords: the proud Duke, the elegant Countess, and the tormented Baron.
- Lightning-quick Engagement and Disengagement rules designed for cutting straight to the action and focusing the game on the specific elements your playgroup wants to explore.
- An in-depth campaign system with multiple endgame scenarios designed to take you from an upstart peasant rebellion all the way to the final clashes of a full- fledged revolution.